Your Reliable Fond du Lac County Roofing Experts
Keep your home or commercial property looks its best with expert services from CAB Construction.
CAB Construction has installed thousands of homes in the 12+ years we’ve been in business and we’re proud of the impact we’ve made in the community and the state of Wisconsin as a whole. We received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and pride ourselves on being a GAF Master Elite contractor, a recognition that is only given to 3% of roofing contractors in the industry. Essentially this means that CAB has been properly licensed, adequately insured, has a proven reputation and is committed to ongoing professional training for our team.
Your Residential Roofing Needs
Whether you are in need of a roof repair or replacement, CAB is the roofing company you should call. We are committed to going above and beyond your expectations and promise to use our expertise to ensure you are getting exactly what you need for your home. Wisconsin winters can cause a great deal of damage to the exterior of your home and sometimes it’s not as obvious as you may think.
We encourage you to call us for annual roof inspections to assess whether or not there are any repairs necessary. Sometimes neglecting a small repair can lead to having to replace your entire roof. That’s what we hope we can help you avoid.
Also, because of our GAF Master Elite contractor title, we are the only type of roofer that can supply the golden pledge warranty, which is the most powerful and substantial warranty in the roofing industry. This title also allows us access to the best materials and techniques in the industry, ensuring that your roof will be built to last you a lifetime.
What About Commercial Roofing?
CAB Construction has also done a number of commercial roofing projects throughout the state of Wisconsin. Besides traditional shingles, we offer four types of commercial roofing options.
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) – TPO is a single-ply roofing membrane that is among some of the fastest growing commercial roofing products in the United States. It can be installed using a variety of different methods including mechanically attached, adhered, ballasted and plate bonded. TPO roofing membranes receive high wind ratings and are known to lower energy costs across the board.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) – Can you imagine having to say that one? EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used in low slope buildings. There are three different assembly methods and two different membrane color choices, making it a good fit for a variety of different climates.EPDM is said to have the best long-term performance as it tends to last the longest when compared to other roofing systems.
- Modified Bitumen – This one is a bit easier to pronounce and is a type of roofing that is made from asphalt and a variety of rubber modifiers and solvents. There are several different advantages to using a bitumen roof on your building or home. Unlike some newer types of roofing, it has a long, proven track record that can be counted on and because of its’ application process, lowers your risk of leaks. Although they are usually black in color, their durability makes up for its lack of color options.
- Spray Foam or SPF (spray polyurethane) – Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a form of plastic that goes from liquid to solid in a matter of seconds, increasing in volume approximately 30x as it dries. It is one of the most cost-effective options that also saves energy and never wears out. This roofing system is highly desired by companies around the world, especially ones that work with chemicals as this material is highly resistant to any kind of chemical attack or accident.
Don’t Forget the Gutters
Although the materials and techniques used to install and repair your roof are extremely important, gutters play a huge role in a fully functioning roofing system. In the state of Wisconsin, we get a great deal of precipitation and we must have systems in place to take the water away from our homes. Not only can access water damage your roof, but it can also make your home susceptible to leaks, mold and even insects. We know you don’t want bugs making their way inside your home. CAB Construction offers a variety of choices for your guttering system including:
- 21 color options for aluminum seamless gutters
- 3 different sizes and 3 different materials
- Custom downspouts
- Commercial and custom gutters
We also offer gutter guard as a way to ensure the durability and longevity of your roof and gutters. Although we consider ourselves to be roofing experts, the other elements of your home are equally important. They all compliment each other at the end of the day and we want to be a part of the entire process with you.
Why Choose Us?
In addition to our 12+ years of experience and an A+ rating from the BBB, we treat every client with the same amount of integrity, care, and concern. We truly believe that it is our job to earn your business and after your free inspection, we’re confident you’ll want to join the CAB Construction family.
When you need reliable roofers in the Fond Du Lac County area, look no further than CAB Construction. Call us at (844) 781-7117 and enjoy personalized service today!